Whether you are just beginning the adoption process or have already finalized...whether you are traveling the road of foster care adoption, International adoption or domestic infant adoption there are great resources at Shutterfly that even the novice of digital design can use.
1. Adoption Profile Books- If you are adopting through domestic infant adoption you will likely be required to create an adoption profile/portfolio. Shutterfly has the resources, backgrounds and embellishments for you to create a profile that can be uniquely yours. Also- coming in May 2016, a template that can get you started in making a profile that truly reflects you and the life you hope to share.
2. Life Books - Whether you are a foster parent who wants to help continue your foster child's life story or a parent who has welcomed their child through domestic, foster care or International adoption it is a great idea to beginning the very important process of sharing your child's adoption story with them to have a life book, as well. Read why this is SO important HERE Find out more about what is included in LIFEBOOKS, here
3. FREE SHARE Website - Need a website to share your adoption profile or want to share finalization pictures with family? It is the easiest way to create a website. Shutterfly gives you the opportunity to share the books you create and your Shutterfly account photos with those you choose to share your FREE Shutterfly website with.
4. Adoption Announcement Cards - Want to share the great news that you have grown your family through adoption? Create a darling photo card. No matter the age your child is when they are adopted-- no child is ever too old to be celebrated!
5. Photo Gifts for Birth Families - If you share in a very open adoption and exchange gifts with you r child's birthfamily, a photo gift can be extra special and Shutterfly has lots of variety of choices.
**I have not been compensated for my recommendation of Shutterfly. I offer these suggestions as a way for families to create what they need for their adoption whether they have the knack for such things or not and to still achieve a great product :)
Follow on FACEBOOK for more Adoption Profile Tips, etc
Follow on FACEBOOK at for more information for parents from an adoptee
read more about why family is built not by DNA but by L-O-V-E